- 2 pints of shucked oysters
- 1/2 cup of oyster liquid
- 1/4 cup frying oil
- 1 cup of beer
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 2 cups of bisquick mix
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp old bay seasoning
- In a small bowl, combine Bisquick and a medley of flavorful seasonings.
- Pour in the beer, crack open the eggs, and drizzle in the oil. Give it a thorough mix until all the ingredients meld together harmoniously.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the mixture rest at room temperature for a blissful hour, allowing the flavors to mingle and develop.
- Enhance the flavor of your beer batter by incorporating 1/2 cup of oyster liquor.
- In a skillet, heat up the oil until it reaches the perfect sizzling point.
- Take each succulent oyster, dip it generously in the batter, and carefully place it in the hot skillet.
- Fry several oysters at a time until they achieve a delightful golden brown color on both sides. After frying, allow them to drain briefly before serving, presenting a plateful of crispy, golden-brown oysters that are sure to tantalize the taste buds.